We have had quite a few adventures here at the Hillman house the past few weeks. I have been beyond tired! Smells have been aggravating me like crazy. I have been so nauseous that I haven't been able to function properly! I was in Wal-mart a couple weeks ago and I was walking the bread isle and I had to run to the garbage can at the other end of the isle...WHY? Because, the 2010 model of 'Hillman' will be arriving in June....baby number 3 is on it's way!
We find out what we are having on January 7th. Lets just hope this little bean cooperates and we can see if it's a boy or a girl!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Adventures...
Posted by Morgan at 7:48 PM
Labels: Good Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 people showing their love:
Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and your family. How wonderful:) If it is a girl...you know where you can get some girls clothes and bows ;)
congratulations! that is awesome!
oh how exciting!! Hope its a girl!! Cant wait to see belly shots!!
Congrats! That is way exciting!
Congrats!!! Is there something in the San Pedro Ward's water? The ward is going to double in size. I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to find out what you are having! Hope you get over the morning sickness soon. Keep us posted!!
Yeah!! Congrats! That is so super exciting- hopefully things get going better and you start feeling better!!
We are so excited for you, I hope you get past the cruddy part quickly!
Yay Morgan...we're so excited for you guys! I really hope you get a girl this time ;)
congrats morgan. how exciting for you guys. Take care of yourself.
MORGAN!!!
I am so incredibly excited for you! Make sure to let us all know what you're having! Woohoo! Yay!
L,
Andrea
Congratulations! What a surprise. :) I hope you get over the "morning" sickness quickly.
CONGRATULATIONS... That is so exciting. Well no matter Boy or Girl they will be as darling as the ones you already have
That is so great! (not the throw up part) Congratulations!
How exciting for you! I bet your boys are excited too. Good luck with your pregnancy and keep us posted on boy or girl! congratulations!
Post a Comment