Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YUCK!

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I hate all critters and Tyler and Carter just love finding them and bringing them to me to see. Eww. This was a lizard Tyler found and when he was holding the lizard the tail fell off. Talk about sick. I think I was dry heaving when I took this picture. Oh, the joys of having boys.

3 people showing their love:

Shaela said...

hahahahaha! You know, that's a defense mechanism of some lizards... if a predator gets ahold of their tail they can "drop it" and escape. Another tail will grow in it's place.

you can tell that to Tyler. :)

Rolyndia said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I am laughing and Nolan asked what the picture is and I told him and his reaction is "YUCK!!".

Lori said...

I can hardly wait for my little guy to pick up something alive!! (YUCK!) At least for now he only picks up rocks and sticks and leaves.