Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hill Cumorah, Palmyra, and the Smith Home

The road up to Hill Cumorah.






The flowers were absolutly beautiful. I couldn't help but take some pictures of all the flowers.






Jamie, his dad and his brother Mike



Little Halle


I was taking in the view from the top of the hill. It was so beautiful and green!




Walking towards the grove.


Beautiful

Riss and Halle


Jamie's mom and dad


A glimpse of the grove.


Carts walking through the grove.


Carter just fell and this is Jamie holding him after a big fall.


Tyler in the grove. The trees were sooo tall!



The Smith home.

3 people showing their love:

The Lichlyter's said...

Morgan, I am in awe. It is so beautiful. Take more pics. I hope you guys are having fun. See you when you get back. Take care.

Missy in Texas said...

I like the picture of you on the hill contemplating. So cute. See ya when you get back.

Claireese said...

You guys are having a fun summer!