Monday, July 18, 2011

Mr. Preston turned ONE (almost 2 months ago)

Our little Preston turned ONE on the 10th of June. I can hardly believe a whole year has gone by with him in our little family. He is such a delight and a happy kid! We are so blessed!



For his birthday I did a theme of Dr. Seuss. I am a nerd like that and when I have a party there has to be some sort of a theme. All the foods coordinate with Dr. Seuss type titles. It was a lot of fun thinking of them! I had a lot of help from the internet.












Note to self: chocolate doesn't do well outside.












For Prestons smash cake I did the cat in the hats hat. It was hilarious to watch him dive in and be rather proper with is cake eating skills. Tyler and Carter were much more aggressive with their smash cake than Preston was.







" Mmmmmm, this is pretty good stuff!"








Preston has the best facial expressions!



" Hey, I'm sick of this cake...what do I do now?"







































3 people showing their love:

BriANDaleen said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! All your boys are getting so BIG. Great job with the cute party, you're always so creative!

Rolyndia said...

He is adorable and I agree he has the best facial expressions.

busbyhive said...

Your family is so cute and growing!! You are such a great mom! The birthday party looked so fun...and creative! Way to go!!