Our little Preston is 3 months today! It's hard to believe that he is that old! Not that 3 months is old by any means but time flies when I am not pregnant! Preston continues to be a light, and such a delightful little baby. He is sleeping through the night and eats so good!




Preston and Seth were born on the same day. Seth's mom and I were pregnant at the same time and actually our due dates were a week apart. We joked throughout our pregnancy how funny it would be if we delivered on the same day and crazy thing happened....I went into labor and she had a scheduled C-section all on the same day. It's funny how things happen. But these two little guys are right on par as far as development goes. It will be fun to watch them keep growing together!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Preston's 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people showing their love:
Imagine that...Seth and Preston were born on the same day...and you and his mom were
prego at te same time!!! LoL :) just had to give you a hard time...I laughed to myself when I read that!!! You have an adorable little guy!!! Crazy how big and fast they grow...my baby will be 9 months this month :( love ya!!!
SO cute that He has a little birthday buddy! They are so cute together in their matching outfits! He's such a doll!
Post a Comment