I had the best birthday! But seriously how can you go wrong when there is Panera, flowers and my favorite dinner involved?
Jamie's parents were here and we loaded up and met Jamie at Panera Bread for lunch. I seriously love that place! After lunch I got to take a good ole nap and the boys couldn't have been better for me to do that.
When I woke up Jamie's mom and dad gave me some beautiful roses! I love flowers! Soon after Jamie came home and started working on dinner. It's not a super fancy meal just one that I don't get very often cause Jame doesn't care for pork chops. Sad really. But just about every year he makes them for me. What a lucky girl.
After dinner I got to play the hot and cold game to find my presents. I think it's mostly for the boys that the game was played. They love it! I got a dark chocolate snickers....mmmm, a memory card, for what you are probably thinking? My first SLR! Jamie went and bought me a really nice Cannon SLR. I was so shocked!
I had a great day filled with good food and surprises!This is me in the evening of the 8th. 2 days away from 39 weeks.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
My 27th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 people showing their love:
Post a Comment