Thursday, April 15, 2010

Carter Talk

I was getting ready for the day today and Carter comes into my bedroom and says

Carter: I poop

Me: You pooped your pants?

Carter: I had to poop, ma.

It's little snip-it conversations like this that are gross and disgusting but kinda hilarious. I am pretty sure that he is going to be 11 before he is potty trained.

3 people showing their love:

Kristy said...

I think all kids announce when they go to the bathroom (and what they did). Even 8 and 9 year olds!

My kids probably just copy me. I tell them when I am headed to the "little room" so they don't wander the house calling for me when I am out of sight. But the downside is, that they all gather outside the door to wait. :)

Mindy said...

At least he told you, vs. what going in a corner?
Remember last year when I was potty training Henry? He peed on a tree, no big deal, that's the boy thing to do. It was when he pooped on it that was gross. Maybe you need to take Carts outside and let him know which tree is OK. :)

Sarah said...

haha ... too funny! Seth is starting to have those type of hilarious conversations with me lately. Priceless! :)