So, I was one of the crazzies that was out waiting in line for hours to see the New Moon movie. I was still feeling sick and couldn't go more than 2 hours without eating something. But I did it. I stayed up way past my normal bedtime and got to drool, I mean watch the movie. Boy was it good. We had quite the group that went to the movie. I believe when we bought our tickets we bought a total of 30 or around there all in a group. We didn't get to sit all together let alone stand in line together but the above picture is the group I was waiting in line with.
There are 10 of us in this picture some you can't see cause it was a dark corner. We all had fun with our yelling and screaming...ok maybe just me.
There's 10 in this group too. What fun! We'll be crazy I am sure and see Eclipse in June when it comes out. In my opinion there is nothing better than seeing a hyped up movie at a midnight showing. Everyone is just as excited as you are and when the crowd is all noisey, well it just that much better.


2 people showing their love:
So much fun! What a bunch of crazies!!!
Okay, so I really did not understand the whole "Twlight, New Moon" thing, but now I am beginning to...yes, I am reading "Twlight" and surprisingly really enjoying it!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! ;)
Post a Comment