It's that time again! Soccer! Tyler had his first practice for the fall season! He wasn't as excited to start soccer today as he was in the spring. But by the end of practice he remembered that he loves soccer. We had dinner before his practice but after practice he managed to eat 2 bowls of cereal when he got home. He eats a LOT!
This is just a side note but we are going through 3, THREE gallons of milk a week! Holy cow these boys can eat! I dread how much food is going to disappear when they get closer to the teenage years!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
SOCCER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people showing their love:
YAY soccer...he'll have to come to Kansas and teach Bridget! Side-note: LOVE the new background!!
I can attest to that. My boys hardly eat anything now...I'm sure I'm going to be in shock when they're all teenagers and I can't feed them enough!
Post a Comment