Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry, Harry Potter!

I am one of those cool people that went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I think the thing that I love about midnight showings is all the weird/funny dressed people. I forgot my camera and you should all be sad because there were some serious weirdos at the Harry Potter premier. This is my friend Elena with Dumbledor. He was one among soooo many dressed up as characters from the movie.

Ahhh, Becki. I am pretty sure you have to pay that girl to smile nicely in a picture. But here is Becki, Elena, Maren, and Sarah.

Here's the whole gang that went to the showing. Maggie, Danielle, me, Becki, Elena, Maren and Sarah is the one laying across our laps. Oh good times!


Thanks Danielle for having your camera there and letting me pull these from your blog!

2 people showing their love:

Claireese said...

Fun! I can't wait to see it!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I can't wait to see it! I love the crazy fans that dress up. It makes it all the more entertaining!