These pictures are not the best and we really haven't organized and unpacked everything yet but here is the picture of what the office looked like before. That green paint was such a bugger to get off! It took like 3 coats of primer to cover that up. What a pain. The green was darker than Christmas green. Crazy people and their fiesta colors!
This is what it looks like now.
This isn't a great picture and I am sorry. Jamie just finished the floors last night. We decided to go with pergo floors in the office to make sign making a little easier. When this room is a little better organized I will post some more pictures.

4 people showing their love:
Wow, you did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest of the house. It is amazing what a little paint, flooring, and some good old fashioned elbow grease can do. You really turned it around.
love the warm wall color you chose!
It looks awesome. I can't wait to see what you've done to the rest of the house!
Ooo, nice...love the colors you picked!
Post a Comment